Welcome

Hi there! Welcome to my blog.
If you choose to follow this blog, you will get lots of information about nailpolish, music, Justin Bieber and Rihanna! Or i think so ;)
- Love Anita

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Claire's Mood Polish

In February 2011 i went to Los Angeles, all the way from little Denmark in Europe where i live. I LOVE nail polish so i bought a lot of nail stuff while i was there! You can buy a lot more over there and it's much more cheaper!
I actually went to Claire's to buy a ring i saw on their web page, but when i was there i saw this booth with nail stuff and i just couldn't resist! I bought two mood polishes and one glow in the dark. But here is my review of the mood polishes:


The first one is called Mellow/Crazy and is changing between a glittery purple and a light glittery pink. I absolutely in love with the idea of color changing nail polish!
We don't have that kinda stuff in Denmark, so when i showed it to my friends they were all like: "omg how cool!", and "why didn't you bought one for me?!".

Anyway, i think it's a great polish! I love pink and purple so this one is perfect for me! In the bottle and when you first apply it, it's the purple color. If you truly wanna see how the color changes you can have a glass of hot water, and a glass of cold water. If you put your nails into the hot water the color will turn light pink, and then if you put them into the cold water you're nails will turn purple.
The application can be a little thin, but it's not that bad. This is two coats, and i think it's enough, but three coats would be fine too. It doesn't last as long as other polishes, already the second day little peaces started to fell of.
But overall i would recommend this! It's a beautiful color and then it's really cheap! (Maybe you don't think so, but in my country normal nail polishes is about 12$ and the expensive ones is 23$ so i think 5$ is VERY cheap!).

No comments:

Post a Comment