Welcome

Hi there! Welcome to my blog.
If you choose to follow this blog, you will get lots of information about nailpolish, music, Justin Bieber and Rihanna! Or i think so ;)
- Love Anita

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nail Polish Haul April 2011

About two weeks ago i bought 12 new nail polishses online, on a website called www.beautybay.com :)
I wanted to show u guys so i took some pictures <3
First is Essie:

You can see what color is what on the picture, but here is the names too:
Lapis Of Luxury
Lovie Dovie
Mint Candy Apple
Tart Deco
Chinchilly
Petal Pink
St. Lucia Lilac

And the other ones:
Orly - Spark
OPI - Black Shatter
Essie - Matte About You
Seche - Dry Fast Top Coat
Seche - Seche Plus

Here's a picture with me wearing the colors:
Chinchilly, Mint Candy Apple and St. Lucia Lilac on my ringfinger is with Matte About You on. And the color behind Black Shatter is OPI Nicole's My Lifesaver. St. Lucia Lilac on my thumb is just simplewith two coats.

The Alpine Snow is from OPI, Spark is from Orly, and the three others is from Essie. All five of them is with Essie's Matte About You on top.

Thanks for reading
- xoxo Anita <3

No comments:

Post a Comment